Students are expected to arrive at the school before the first bell i.e. 7.25 a.m. The school gates will be closed at the bell. Late comers will return home at the risk of the parent/guardian.
- A student should be regular in attendance, punctual, diligent in the work, neat and clean in her dress and of exemplary behaviour.
- Students whose attendance is irregular, who do not pay their fees, who are habitually late or absent, lazy or disobedient, whose conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school or incompatible with its discipline, may be dismissed.
- Students are to address their teachers and all members of the school staff with due respect and politeness. Arrogant and challenging behaviour towards teaching or non-teaching staff is not desired.
- Every student must wear an identity card issued by the school.
Every student attending the school is obliged to take part in co-curricular activities organized by the school.
For students of classes IX – XII, active participation in any one of the Clubs is recommended.
- Students must speak only in English within the school premises.
- Students are bound to make good any damage done to the school property or library books.
- Cameras, magazines, newspaper, cassettes, CD’s, i-pods or cell phones must not be brought to the school without Principal’s consent. The school management has every right to carry out inspection as and when required and confiscate them.
- Students must be careful with their belongings. The school is not responsible for goods lost.
Students will not be allowed:
a) To raise subscriptions or collect any kind of funds.
b) To give gifts to the members of the staff/companions.
c) To organize any picnic, excursion, tournament or fete without the Principal’s permission.
- No student will be allowed to leave the school except in case of emergency during working hours or recess, without a gate pass issued by the Principal.
- Every student must have her own copy of the school prospectus. She is expected to bring it to school daily.
- During all activities and outgoings the school tales all necessary care and precautions. Yet in spite of that, if an accident or mishap occurs, the school shall in no way be held responsible, or liable.
- The students are expected to speak well of their mates, the management and the teachers of the school.
- Only Plus – Two students are authorised to bring two wheeler to school – helmet & licence mandatory.
- In no way should a student disfigure the wall of the school or destroy school property. Scribbling on furniture is prohibited.
The school does not encourage any student to take tuition from the school faculty.