The best of the school training is seriously crippled, unless the home plays its role.
- Parents are earnestly requested to see that their children prepare their lessons and also take an active interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents are informed through occasional reports and recommendations from teachers made in the Contact Report. They are requested to sign them as a proof that they have read.
- Parents should take steps on time, against causes that impede the progress of the child. Progress Reports in relation to students conduct and progress will be handed over to the parents/ guardians during the Parent - Teacher meting after each term. The progress report should be signed by the parents and returned the next day.
- Negative/ wrong/ non - constructive publicity caused by any student/ parent can lead to dismissal of the student.
- All communications to the school should be addressed to the Principal.
- Parent's are requested to insist on neatness and cleanliness in their child's text books, exercise books and personal appearance.
- Parents and guardians wishing to meet the teacher can do so before and after class or during the interval with prior appointment with the teacher concerned or with special permission of the Principal.